Smoothies are fully integrated with our editors. For ahealthy, yet wonderful start to your day, they are the solution in your busy morning routine. Just in the blender and ready!
Food – Smoothietime!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1. 1/2 banana
2. full hand raspberries
3. 200 ml yogurt
4. 1 – 1,5 tablespoon cocoa powder
5. possibly 50 grams of oatmeal
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
1. Peel the banana and cut it into pieces, put the pieces in the blender
2. Let frozen raspberries thaw a little, they can still be cold, wash fresh raspberries and put in the blender
3. Add the cocoa powder to the blender
4. Add the yogurt to the blender
5. Add the oatmeal to the blender if necessary
6. Switch on the blender until it is smooth.
You can also make this smoothie the night before. This makes the oatmeal softer because the yogurt has been withdrawn. Et voila!
Enjoy your meal!